Children's Online Privacy Protection Policy
This is the Web site of Spokane City Credit Union. Our Postal address is:
PO Box 9639
Spokane, WA, 99205
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Telephone Number is 509-325-7228.
Information We Collect
We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities we offer at our Web site.
With respect to our online information collection practices from children under 13 years of age: We collect the following types of personal information directly from children online:
- first and last name
- home or physical address including street name and name of a town
We collect the following types of information from children online and associate that information with one or more of the above identifiers:
- information about a child's hobbies
- information about a child's parents or siblings
- favorite snacks, favorite colors, favorite cartoon, birthday
Please note that parents may consent to the above collection and use without necessarily consenting to the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
With respect to the collection by other organizations of personal information from children at our site, our policy is:
- We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our site.
Use and Sharing of Information
We will not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity as a condition of participation.
With respect to sharing information: we do not share children's personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Web site and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the Web site).
We have received the following commitments for security of information from third parties with whom we share personal information
All third parties with whom we share information have agreed to maintain security and integrity of personal information
Parents can review the information that we have collected from their children online, prevent the further use or maintenance of such information, or direct the deletion of their children's personal information by:
- calling us at the telephone number provided above
- e-mailing us at the above address
- writing to us at the above addressWe restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do To Help
Spokane City Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card. The PIN can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us - we are here to serve you!
© CUNA MUTUAL GROUP, 2008 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED