Address or Phone Number Change
- Log into Online Banking > Options to change residential, mailing, email addresses, phone
- Send us a secure message in Online Banking > Options
- Call us at (509) 325-7228 for instructions
- Be sure to include all of your accounts for the change
ATM and Debit Card Transaction Limits
- Your SCCU card has access limits each business day* on check deposits, ATM withdrawal and debit card transactions
- For information on your card limits please call us at (509) 325-7228
*weekends and holidays are treated as one business day
- Available to members who enroll in online banking
- Set up payees
- Schedule a single or recurring payments up to a year in advance
- Once your account is set up you can make bill payments in online banking or mobile banking
Debit Card Information
- Activation: can be activated at ATM using your PIN or with a debit purchase using your PIN
- Forgot PIN: contact us and we’ll arrange to have another sent
- Set Travel Notes: contact us with your travel dates and destination to avoid any interruption with your transactions
- Instant Issue debit cards: come into our office and request a debit card replacement
- For our City of Spokane and Spokane Transit Authority accountholders request a payroll deduction form or direct deposit form from us and we’ll send it to the Payroll Department
- Ask your employer for their direct deposit form and give them our Routing Number: 325182373 and your 14 digit checking account number
- For Federal Benefits use their Direct Deposit Sign-up Form
- Have questions? Please contact us at 509 325-7228 and we’ll help you get your direct deposit set up
Lost or Stolen Cards
- SCCU Debit cards:
During business hours call us at (509) 325-7228
Or 1-888-241-2510 (in US)
Or 1-909-941-1398 (when out of the US)
- SCCU Credit Cards:
1-800-991-4964 after hours
- Available to online banking accounts
- Find the Spokane City Credit Union app at the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store
- Features: access to balances, transaction details, deposit checks to checking, pay your bills, transfer funds within the account.
- Deposit checks: endorse the check “for mobile deposit only” and use the icon for manual or auto capture. Save the original 30 days before destroying.
- No appointment necessary
- Bring valid photo ID (current federal or state government issued)
- Bring witness if required by the document
- $5.00 for each notarial act.
- We are not able to notarize all documents. Call us for further information.
At the online banking sign in look for NEW USER and before you get started you can view our tutorial video, login demo and FAQs. Questions? Please call us and we’ll assist you with the enrollment.
Online banking offers more than access to account info. As an existing user you can sign up for mobile banking, estatements, and bill pay. The HELP menu has a HELP INDEX (shown below) to explain all that home banking offers:
|Accounts||Check Services||Transfer||Bill Pay||Voice Setup||Options||Just Ask|
|Balances||Check History||Transfer||Payee List||Security||Messages||Just Ask|
|History||Check Status||Transfer to Other Member||Scheduled Payments||Member Info|
|Multiple History||Check Stop Pay||Scheduled Transfers||Bill Pay History||Update Personal Info|
|Calendar||Loan Payment||Account Setup||Account Nickname|
|Financial Management||Security Settings|
|Account Alerts||Display Settings|
|Year to Date|
|Direct Deposit Distributions|
Need more info? JUST ASK in online banking will send us a secure message or please call us and we’ll help.
Order New Checks
- Existing checking account holders can reorder with their Harland reorder slip provided in the check supply
- Call our office to place an order
- SCCU's Routing Number is 325182373
- Call us at (509) 325-7228 with your travel dates and locations for your debit and credit cards
- Give us your travel dates, travel destinations and contact info.
- We can receive as well as place a wire transfer
- Outgoing international and domestic wire transfer requests must be received 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Must have complete wire instructions—check with receiving financial institution for details
- Incoming and outgoing wires are subject to a fee